AP 10 to 1
Fr. Emmanuel Thelly C.M.I. sings the acrostic hymn of
St. Ephrem the Syrian.
|Call Number||AP 1b|
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Fr. Emmanuel Thelly C.M.I. sings the acrostic hymn of St. Ephrem the Syrian.|
|Place of Recording||Recorded at the premises of the Little Flower Monastery, Poonjar South, Kerala.|
|Date of Recording||28 July 2013|
|Video Segment (s)|
Fr. Emmanuel Thelly C.M.I. sings the acrostic hymn of St. Ephrem the Syrian.
See full interview http://youtu.be/MZZx2-0HuZs . Acrostic hymn of St. Ephrem the Syrian, on the letters of "Iso Msiha." From the interview with Dr. Joseph J.Palackal on 28 July 2013.Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI
6 Jan 2014
- AP 1 - Interview with Fr. Emmanuel Thelly C.M.I., Syriac scholar and lexicographer.
- AP 1a - Fr. Emmanuel Thelly C.M.I. recites the Lord's Prayer in Aramaic
- AP 1c - Syro Malabar mission to Iraq Fr. Emmanuel Thelly
- AP 16a – Koonammakkal Thoma Kathanar becomes emotional while speaking about the contributions of Fr. Emmanuel Thelly, CMI (1925-2015) and the failure from the part of the Syro Malabar Church to "recognize the face of a scholar."
- AP 218 - Fr. Emmanuel Thelly, CMI, A Servant of the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 237 - Chant for Incensing in Syriac by Fr. Emmanuel Thelly, CMI. ധൂപാർപ്പണ ഗീതം