AP 180 to 171
Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac (pre-1962 version).
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac (pre-1962 version).
|Place of Recording||pre-1962 version|
|Date of Recording|
|Video Segment (s)||
Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac (pre-1962 version)
Studio recording of Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Pre-1962 version. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal.
Joseph J. Palackal, CMI
17 March 2020
Keywords: Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal, Syriac Qurbana, Witawangunnen.
- AP 35 - "Suwha lawaa." Commemoration hymn from the solemn Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 38 - Alleluia from the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church in Syriac.
- AP 52a - Melody of "U al ar'a" (And on earth). Syriac translation of 'Gloria in Excelsis Deo'. From the solemn Qurbana in Syriac in the Syro Malabar Church before 1962.
- AP 52c - Sebastian Menachery sings and speaks about the chant, 'Barek Maar" (Bless O Lord) from solemn celebration of Qurbana in Syriac in the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 52e - Melody of "M’haymneenan" from the Creed In Syriac during solemn celebration of Qurbana. Probabaly composed in Kerala
- AP 52m - Melody of "Ahai Qambel." which is the deacon's invitation to receive the holy communion from the Solemn Qurbana.
- AP 52n - Melody of “Rahme Suqaanaa”, from the reconciliation rite in the solemn Qurbana.
- AP 54f - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings "Thaibūthe d’māran īšōmišīhâ." Blessing and the Salutation and dialogue in solemn Qurbana: Syriac and Malayalam versions.
- AP 54g - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings two melodies of “Kad qāyēn” - the introduction to "Holy, Holy Holy" in solemn Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 54h - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings "Yāēmār b’kōl yāwmīn" which is the slotha (prayer) before the Huthamma (final blessing) on Sundays in Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 62cc - Melody of Final Blessing in Solemn Qurbana
- AP 70 - Fr. George Plathottam. Solemn sung Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 70h - Lākāu Mārā. Resurrection hymn from Syro Malabar Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 70n - Alleluia from Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Celebrant: Fr. George Plathottam.
- AP 80 - Solemn sung Qurbana (Syriac). Msgr. Jacob Vellian
- AP 80c - "Thesbohtha l'alāhā" (Glory to God) Excerpt from Solemn Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 96 - Solemn Sung Qurbana in Syriac at Irinjalakkuda
- AP 100 - A Historic Event - Solemn Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 119 - Solemn Syriac Qurbana . Fr. Probus Perumalil, CMI. A musical treasure
- AP 122 - Fr Cyril Thayyil. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Koovappadam, Kochi
- AP 155 - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Elanji
- AP 156 - Fr Cyril Thayyil: Solemn Qurbana in Syriac at Kuravilangad
- AP 157 - Fr. George Nellikkatt: Solemn Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 165 - Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Fr. Saji Mattathil, Fr. Joseph Pathil
- AP 172 - Fr Paul Kodamullil. Solemn Syriac Qurbana. Pre-1962 version
- AP 25 - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
- Also avialable segment videos of AP 25
- AP 84 - Witawangunnen. Funeral services for priests. Sung by Fr. S. Sankoorikkal.
- AP 238 - HOMAGE TO A SYRIAC MUSIC LEGEND: FR. SEBASTIAN SANKOORICKAL .
- AP 238a - Fr. SEBASTIAN SANKOORICKAL - സുറിയാനി (പാരമ്പര്യം) എൻ്റെ അമ്മ!
- AP 238b - Bro. Joseph T Puthenkudy ; Homage to My Malpan- Fr. Sebastian Sankoorickal .
- AP 238c - ആരാധനാ ഗീതങ്ങളുടെ സ്വർഗ്ഗീയ നാദം - Fr. SEBASTIAN SANKOORICKAL (1935-2021)