Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 30 to 21
AP 30 to 21
Trisagion in Syriac with incipits in Malayalam. St. Jude Youth Choir
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title|| The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn Qandisa Alaaha with incipits in Malayalam.
|Place of Recording||St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA,|
|Date of Recording||21 March 2015.|
|Video Segment (s)||
The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Qandisa Alaaha (Trisagion in Syriac) with incipits in Malayalam. Practice session under the guidance of Dr. Joseph J. Palackal. 21 March 2015.
Video segment (s)
- AP 22a - The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Qandisa Alaaha (Trisagion in Syriac) with incipits in English.
- AP 2a - Fr. Charles Pyngot, C. M. I., sings 'Qandīšā alāhā'.
- AP 18e - The Sisters of St. Thomas sing the melody of Slotha for Qandīšā alāhā.
- AP 25j - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Allahu Akbar and Qandisa Hailsana, a comparison.
- AP 30 - Sunday School Children sing Qandīšā alāhā/ kandisa alaha (Trisagion)
- AP 34 - Melody of "Qandīšā alāhā" (Trisagion) in Syriac, from the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar.
- AP 48c - Melody of Qandīšā alāhā Trisagion. Ammini John Anamthuruthil.
- AP 56d - Johny P. David plays Qandīšā alāhā on alto saxophone
- AP 60c - Cardinal George Alencherry sings the Trisagion, Qandīšā alāhā.
- AP 62i - Fr. Mathew Mattam sings the Trisagion, Qandīšā alāhā
- AP 62j - Slōthā (oration) after Qandīšā alāhā
- AP 64 - Qandīšā alāhā Trisagion in Syric during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 66a - Qandīšā alāhā. Practice session in New Jersey for Qurbana at the Basilica of National Shrine, Washington, D. C.
- AP 70j - Qandīšā alāhā. Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church
- AP 78d - Trisagion (Qandīšā alāhā)-Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80j - Qandīšā alāhā - trisagion in Syriac
- AP 82a - Qandīšā alāhā during trilingual mass in Germany. Holy Cross Church
- AP 86 - "Qandīšā alāhā," during the rite of priestly ordination of Rev Kevin Mundackal
- AP 97 - Qandīšā alāhā at Syro Malabar Church, Dallas, Texas, USA
- AP 99 - Qandīšā alāhā at St. Alphonsa Syro-Malabar Community, Southend at Sea,
- AP 119a - A different way of singing Qandīšā alāhā (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI
- AP 132b - Qandīšā alāhā during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York
- AP 142 - Qandīšā alāhā during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston
- AP 150 - S. Sebastian Ottaplackal: "It all started with Qandīšā alāhā"
- AP 165-9 - "Qandīšā alāhā". Trisagion. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 192 - Qandīšā alāhā and Covid-19. Syro Malabar children sing in Austin, Texas
- AP 211 / AP3-05 - Ranna Abro sings Qaddisa Alaha. The melody in the Chaldean Catholic Church.
- AP 252 - An example of a "Coda" to 'Qandīšā alāhā' by Mr. Paulose Pallikkara, Alangad.
- AP 252a - A different way of singing Qandīšā alāhā. (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI.
- AP 252b - A different Coda for Qandīšā alāhā. Fr Sebastian Sankoorikal.
- AP 252c - Introducing Coda for Qandīšā alāhā for the first time in America.
- AP 252d - Yet another coda for Qandīšā alāhā. Houston, Texas.
- AP 252e - കന്ദീശാ ആലാഹാ : Qandīšā alāhā with special 'Coda'. Poulose Pallikkara. Alangad
- AP 252F - Qandisa with Coda. The Pulikottil Priests (1970)
- AP 273 - Qandīšā alāhā (Trisagion in Syriac) ; During Qurbana at St. Thomas Syro Malabar Church Connecticut, USA. : Revival of syriac to reaffirm identity - A north American story.
- AP 22a - The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Qandisa Alaaha" (Trisagion in Syriac) with incipits in English.
- AP 26 - Children's Choir at St. Mary's Church (aka Suriyanippally), Palluruthy, Kochi, Kerala, India, sing the Syriac and Malayalam versions of "B'eda d'yawmaan" (On this Festival Day), hymn to the Blessed Virgin.
- AP 83 - Varghese Chiriyankandath, Sacristan and church musician.
- AP 182 - Paily Vathappally on The Life of a Church Musician in the syriac era.
- AP 192 - Qandisa Alaha and Covid-19. Syro Malabar children sing in Austin, Texas
- AP 197 - Syriac chant to celebrate St. Thomas Day. Houston, Texas.
- AP 251 - Fr. Cyril Thayyil in conversation with the Alangad Syriac Choir
- AP 272 - St. Thomas Syro Malabar Church Choir in Connecticut sing St. Thomas Anthem.