AP 290 to 281
Apostle Thomas is the author of the fourth Gospel.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Apostle Thomas is the author of the fourth Gospel|
|Place of Recording||The home of Jeena and Zacharias P. Thundy, South Bend, Indiana, USA.|
|Date of Recording||12 February 2022|
|Video Segment (s)||
Zacharias Thundy on Indian thinking and theology in the fourth gospel.
Prof. Zacharias Thundy challenges the status quo by assigning the authorship of the fourth gospel to Apostle Thomas. Dr. Thundy, a mature and meticulous researcher, who employs rigorous research methodology, uses linguistic analysis and proves that the fourth gospel was initially written in Aramaic for the benefit of Nazranis who went to India. The video shows a summary of the arguments that Dr. Thundy elaborated earlier in two of his thought-provoking books, “Nazrani Brahmin Mystery Resolved, whereas …..” and “Rabbouni (John 21:16) by Mary Magdelene: Misreading.” Both books are available on Amazon. The burden is now on the readers to disprove Dr. Thundy’s thesis. Dr. Thundy will be delighted to read viewers' comments.
Joseph J. Palackal, CMI
17 September 2022
Keywords : ZachariasThundy, Zac Thundy, Dr Zac Thundy, Joseph Palackal , Palackal , Our Father In Heaven , Lords Prayer, Syriac Chants , Aramaic Project, Aramaic, Lord Jesus ,Christian Musicology, Awūn D waśmayyā , Awun d wasmayya
- AP 213 - Dr. Zacharias Thundy recites Hail Mary in Syriac and Latin.
- AP 285 - ആവൂൻ ദ്വശ്മയ്യാ/Awun d wasmayya (Our Father in heaven) : Analytical Study.
- AP 289 -Nazrani Brahmins of Kerala, from a legal point of view. Prof. Zacharias Thundy.
- AP 290 - What? Sankaracharya, a crypto Nazrani?
- AP 294 -Sabarimala and Ecumenical Religious Practices of Kerala Nazranis