Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 140 to 131
AP 140 to 131
Bilingual Holy, Holy, Holy (Malayalam/Syriac), Dallas, USA.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Bilingual Holy, Holy, Holy (Malayalam/Syriac), Dallas, USA.
|Place of Recording||Syro Malabar Forane Catholic Church, Dallas|
|Date of Recording||11 May. 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
- AP 50 - "Suwhalaawa." Bilingual singing in Syriac and Malayalam. Commemoration Hymn
- AP 57 - Bilingual singing of Qambel Maran.
- AP 90 - Young Syro Malabar Catholics getting comfortable with bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 132 - Syriac chants from bilingual Qurbana at Jubilee mass.
- AP 132a - Puqdankon during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York.
- AP 132b - Qandiśā Alāhā during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York.
- AP 135 - Bilingual Qurbana in New Jersey, USA.
- AP 136 - Bilingual Qurbana at Ukranian Cathedral, London.
- AP 142 - Qandisa alaha during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston.
- AP 144 - Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
- AP 149 - Bilingual Nuptial Qurbana: wedding of Anija and George Njarakunnel.
- AP 151 - Francesca Pulicken in attendance at the practice session for bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 153 - Bilingual Qurbana at Sacred Heart Church, Glendale, New York.
- AP 191 - Five-hundred children preparing for bilingual (English/Syriac )Qurbana.
- AP 201 - Bishop Mar Thomas Tharayil: Syriac Hymns and Kyananas during Bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 215 - Bishop Thomas Tharayi: Bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 217 - Sunil and Seena : Bilingual Nuptial Qurbana. A historic event.