AP 160 to 151
Mar Walah (My Lord and my God) for Sunday School children.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Mar Walah (My Lord and my God) for Sunday School children.
|Place of Recording||St. Jude Syro Malabar Catholic Church,North Virginiana, USA|
|Date of Recording||29 September, 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
Mar Walah ("My Lord and my God") for Sunday School children.
A simple melody in a call-response style of singing that Sunday School children can use to celebrate the words of their Father in faith, St. Thomas the Apostle. The teaching of Syriac to the younger generation can start with this simple but profound phrase which is a proclamation of the divinity and humanity of Jesus.
Video Segment (s)
- AP 158a - St. Thomas Chant: "Mar(y) Walah(y)": "My Lord and my God" for Puthu Njayar
- AP 158a - St. Thomas Chant: "Mar(y) Walah(y)": "My Lord and my God" for Puthu Njayar.
- AP 189 - "Mar Walah'" for post-communion meditation.
- AP 194 - St. Thomas Chant for the feast of Dukhrana.
- AP 240 - ദുഖ്റാന ഗീതം-'Mar Walah'-Syriac Chant For Dukhrana by St. Thomas Forane Church Dharmaram, Bengaluru .
- AP 240a - St. THOMAS ANTHEM. MAR WALAH- മാർ വാലാഹ് With transliteration and translation.
- AP 282 - 'Mar Walah'- Mini Concert (Hindustani). India Release 03 July 22. Promotion I
- AP 282a - 'Mar Walah'- Mini Concert (Hindustani). India Release 03 July 22. Promotion II. Berny
- AP 282b - 'Mar Walah'- Mini Concert (Hindustani).India Release 03 July 22. Promotion III. Jerry Amaldev
- AP 300 - MAR WALAH - Mini Concert in Hindustani by Dr. Krishna Pada Mondal.