AP 160 to 151
St. Thomas Chant: "Mar(y) Walah(y)": "My Lord and my God" for Puthu Njayar.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||St. Thomas Chant: Mar(y) Walah(y) L: My Lord and my God for Puthu Njayar.
|Place of Recording||St. Jude Syro Malabar Catholic Church,North Virginiana, USA|
|Date of Recording||29 September, 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
St. Thomas Chant: "Mar(y) Walah(y)": "My Lord and my God" for Puthu Njayar
A simple singable melodic design in a call-response style for Sunday School children: Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI
Keywords: Mar Walah, Thomas the Apostle, St. Thomas the Apostle, Profession of faith. St. Jude's Syro Malabar church, Northern Virginia Syro Malabar USA
- AP 158 - Mar Walah (My Lord and my God) for Sunday School children.
- AP 189 - "Mar Walah'" for post-communion meditation.
- AP 194 - St. Thomas Chant for the feast of Dukhrana.
- AP 240 - ദുഖ്റാന ഗീതം-'Mar Walah'-Syriac Chant For Dukhrana by St. Thomas Forane Church Dharmaram, Bengaluru .
- AP 240a - St. THOMAS ANTHEM. MAR WALAH- മാർ വാലാഹ് With transliteration and translation.
- AP 282 - 'Mar Walah'- Mini Concert (Hindustani). India Release 03 July 22. Promotion I
- AP 282a - 'Mar Walah'- Mini Concert (Hindustani). India Release 03 July 22. Promotion II. Berny
- AP 282b - 'Mar Walah'- Mini Concert (Hindustani).India Release 03 July 22. Promotion III. Jerry Amaldev
- AP 300 - MAR WALAH - Mini Concert in Hindustani by Dr. Krishna Pada Mondal.