Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 150 to 141
AP 150 to 141
Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
|Place of Recording||Syro Malabar National Convertion at Hilton Convention center, Houstan , Texas, USA|
|Date of Recording||1 August, 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
"Laku mara," during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
Recorded at Syro Malabar National Convertion at Hilton Convention center, Houstan , Texas, USA on 1 August, 2019.
- AP 3b - Melody of the Resurrection hymn, Lāku Mārā. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 29 - Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".
- AP 37 - Melody of "Laaku Maara." Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 52k - Melodies of “U al appay” and “Laaku Maaraa.” Chanting of slotha (prayer) followed by the Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 62g - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Lāku Mārā Resurrection Hymn;
- AP 64a - Laku Mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 78e - Lāku Mārā.- Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80h - Lakumara - Resurrectioh hymn in Syriac
- AP 82b - Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual qurbana.
- AP 165-7 - "Lakumara" Resurrection Hymn. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 225 - A Second Melody of the Resurrection Hymn, Laku Mara.Fr. G. Nellikat .