Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 30 to 21
AP 30 to 21
Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".|
|Place of Recording||St. Joseph's Church, Kadavanthara, Kochi, Kerala, India.|
|Date of Recording||19 July 2015|
|Video Segment (s)||
Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".St. Joseph's Church, Kadavanthara, Kochi, Kerala, India. Recorded on 19 July 2015
- AP 29a - Sunday School children sing "Laaku Maaraa" during Qurbana in Malayalam
- AP 3b - Melody of the Resurrection hymn, Lāku Mārā. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 37 - Melody of "Laaku Maara." Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 52k - Melodies of “U al appay” and “Laaku Maaraa.” Chanting of slotha (prayer) followed by the Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 62g - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Lāku Mārā Resurrection Hymn;
- AP 64a - Laku Mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 78e - Lāku Mārā.- Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80h - Lakumara - Resurrectioh hymn in Syriac
- AP 82b - Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual qurbana.
- AP 145 - Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
- AP 165-7 - "Lakumara" Resurrection Hymn. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 225 - A Second Melody of the Resurrection Hymn, Laku Mara.Fr. G. Nellikat .