Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 60 to 51
AP 60 to 51
Speech about the famous Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" by Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Speech about the famous Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" by Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.|
|Place of Recording||Dharmaram College, Bengaluru|
|Date of Recording||18 July 2014.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Dr. Joseph J. Palackal sings and speaks about the famous Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" This is an excerpt from his lecture on "What is Christian Musicology of India?" at Dharmaram College, Bengaluru, on 18 July 2014.
- AP 4w - Bar maryam [Son of Mary] Track 25 Qambel Maran: Syriac Chants from South India
- AP 5a - K. O. Chacko Koythadathil sings "Marayor paawe," a Tamil song in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary, set to the tune of the Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" (Son of Mary).
- AP 15c - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt Sings "Bar Maryam"
- AP 43 - Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI teaches the Syriac chant Bar Mariam. Ripon College, Oxford.
- AP 51m - Hymn in honor of St John Nepomucene to the melody of ’Bar Maryam.
- AP 53 - George Thaila in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
- AP 87 - Bar Mariyam during priestly ordination of Fr. Kevin Mundackal
- AP 146 - Practice session for bilingual Qurbana at National Convention in Houston, Texas
- AP 173 - "Bar Maryam" as Christmas carol, in Melbourne, Australia. 2019
- AP 184 - CMI fathers in North America learn, "Bar Maryam" (Son of Mary).
- AP 185 - Catherine Felix plays the Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" (Son of Mary) on piano.
- AP 187 - The oldest Christian chant in India, Bar Maryam?/ Vatican Radio
- AP 229(218) - Bar Maryam at Dharmaram College (2014)
- AP 278 - Is 'BAR MARYAM' ("Son of Mary") KNANAYA? : 'ബർ മറിയം' "മറിയത്തിന്റെ മകൻ"
- AP 280 / AP3-06 - BAR MARYAM. Chaldean version from Iraq. Fr. Stefan Rabban Cor Episcopa.
- AP 281 / AP2-06 - BAR MARYAM. Chaldean Syrian Church of the East, India. Fr. A. Kaitharan