AP 90 to 81
Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual qurbana.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title|| Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual qurbana.
|Place of Recording||Holy Cross Church, Frankfurt, Bornheim,Germany.|
|Date of Recording||30-July-2017|
|Video Segment (s)||
Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual (German, English and Syriac) qurbana.
The Celebration of the Syro Malabar Qurbana was part of a Christian Festival of India, under the direction of Dr. Rani Palackal Schmenger. The choir consisted of singers and instrumentalists from the Erlangen, Neurenburg areas. This was a unique experience for the German parishioners of Holy Cross Church
- AP 73 - Trilingual (English, Syriac, Malayalam) mass at the Syro Malabar Cathedral Church in Chicago on St. Thomas Day 2017.
- AP 82 - Trilingual Syro Malabar Qurbana in Germany (German, Syriac, English)
- AP 82a - Qandiśā alāhā during trilingual mass in Germany. Holy Cross Church
- AP 82c - Dr.Joseph Palackal’s homily during trilingual mass In Germany
- AP 231 - Pope Francis celebrates Chaldean rite-Qurbana (trilingual) in Iraq
- AP 3b - Melody of the Resurrection hymn, Lāku Mārā. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 29 - Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".
- AP 37 - Melody of "Laaku Maara." Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 52k - Melodies of “U al appay” and “Laaku Maaraa.” Chanting of slotha (prayer) followed by the Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 62g - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Lāku Mārā Resurrection Hymn;
- AP 64a - Lāku Mārā. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 78e - Laku Mara - Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80h - Lakumara - Resurrectioh hymn in Syriac
- AP 145 - "Laku mara," during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas
- AP 165-7 - "Lakumara" Resurrection Hymn. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 225 - A Second Melody of the Resurrection Hymn, Laku Mara.Fr. G. Nellikat .