AP 100 to 91
Fr. Cyril Thayyil Chants the Institution narrative in Syriac.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title|| Fr. Cyril Thayyil Chants the Institution narrative in Syriac.
|Place of Recording|
|Date of Recording|
|Video Segment (s)||
Fr. Cyril Thayyil Chants the Institution narrative in Syriac
Here is yet another example of chanting the Institution Narrative in Syriac by a young priest who did not grow up in the Syriac era. Fr. Cyril grew up in the Malayalam era of the Syro Malabar liturgy. Yet, he developed a fascination for the Syriac language and liturgical music and learned to celebrate the Syriac Qurbana. Fr. Cyril gets invitations from different parishes in Kerala to celebrate the solemn Qurbana. A recording of his celebration of Syriac Qurbana is getting ready for posting on this channel.
Videos Related to Awdinan Mar." Institution narrative
- AP 6K - Dr. Jacob Vellian sings the style of chanting the words of Institution.
- AP 15A - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt chants the Institution Narrative in Syriac.
- AP 25P - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Solemn chanting of the Institution narrative in Syriac.
- AP 50B - Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the Institution Narrative in Syriac.
- AP 54K - Fr. Jose P Kottaram in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
- AP 70AC - Institiution Narrative in Syriac from the Solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 80U - Institution Narrative in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 144 - Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
- AP 165-26 - "Awdinan Mar." Institution narrative. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 341 - Institution Narrative in Malayalam and Syriac. A return to the recent past
- AP 85 - Etha Pus Lek. From Funeral services for priests. lead voice: Fr. Cyril Thayyil
- AP 111 - Turgama (interpretative song): Fr Cyril Thayyil and Fr Joseph Kizhakkekkutt
- AP 122 - Fr Cyril Thayyil. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Koovappadam, Kochi
- AP 154 - Fr Cyril Thayyil: A Promise to the future of Syriac chants in India
- AP 155a - Fr. Cyril Thayyil sings "O Desdamman," Turgama before Epistle
- AP 155b - Fr. Cyril Thayyil. "Oh damahaimaneen," Turgama for Evangelion
- AP 156 - Fr Cyril Thayyil: Solemn Qurbana in Syriac at Kuravilangad
- AP 248 - QAMBEL MARAN By Fr. CYRIL THAYYIL at the tomb of Mar Joseph Kariattil on 9.9.21
- AP 251 - Fr. Cyril Thayyil in conversation with the Alangad Syriac Choir
- AP 252 - An example of a "Coda" to 'Qandisa Alaha' by Mr. Paulose Pallikkara, Alangad.
- AP 328 - Fr. CYRIL THAYYIL and Malpan GEORGE PLATHOTTAM