Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 100 to 91
AP 100 to 91
Qandisa alaha at St. Alphonsa Syro-Malabar Community, Southend at Sea, England.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title|| Qandisa alaha at St. Alphonsa Syro-Malabar Community, Southend at Sea, England.
|Place of Recording||Southend at Sea England|
|Date of Recording||13-July-2018|
|Video Segment (s)||
- AP 2a - Fr. Charles Pyngot, C. M. I., sings 'Qandīšā alāhā'.
- AP 18e - The Sisters of St. Thomas sing the melody of Slotha for Qandīšā alāhā.
- AP 22a - The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Qandīšā alāhā (Trisagion in Syriac) with incipits in English.
- AP 25j - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Allahu Akbar and Qandisa Hailsana, a comparison.
- AP 30 - Sunday School Children sing Qandīšā alāhā/ kandisa alaha (Trisagion)
- AP 34 - Melody of "Qandīšā alāhā" (Trisagion) in Syriac, from the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar.
- AP 48c - Melody of Qandīšā alāhā Trisagion. Ammini John Anamthuruthil.
- AP 56d - Johny P. David plays Qandīšā alāhā on alto saxophone
- AP 60c - Cardinal George Alencherry sings the Trisagion, Qandīšā alāhā.
- AP 62i - Fr. Mathew Mattam sings the Trisagion, Qandīšā alāhā
- AP 62j - Slōthā (oration) after Qandīšā alāhā
- AP 64 - Qandīšā alāhā Trisagion in Syric during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 66a - Qandīšā alāhā. Practice session in New Jersey for Qurbana at the Basilica of National Shrine, Washington, D. C.
- AP 70j - Qandīšā alāhā. Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church
- AP 78d - Trisagion (Qandīšā alāhā)-Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80j - Qandīšā alāhā - trisagion in Syriac
- AP 82a - Qandīšā alāhā during trilingual mass in Germany. Holy Cross Church
- AP 86 - "Qandīšā alāhā," during the rite of priestly ordination of Rev Kevin Mundackal
- AP 97 - Qandīšā alāhā at Syro Malabar Church, Dallas, Texas, USA
- AP 119a - A different way of singing Qandīšā alāhā (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI
- AP 142 - Qandīšā alāhā during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston
- AP 165-9 - "Qandīšā alāhā". Trisagion. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 192 - Qandīšā alāhā and Covid-19. Syro Malabar children sing in Austin, Texas
- AP 211 / AP3-05 - Ranna Abro sings Qaddisa Alaha. The melody in the Chaldean Catholic Church.
- AP 252 - An example of a "Coda" to 'Qandīšā alāhā' by Mr. Paulose Pallikkara, Alangad.
- AP 252a - A different way of singing Qandīšā alāhā. (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI.
- AP 252b - A different Coda for Qandīšā alāhā. Fr Sebastian Sankoorikal.
- AP 252c - Introducing Coda for Qandīšā alāhā for the first time in America.
- AP 252d - Yet another coda for Qandīšā alāhā. Houston, Texas.
- AP 252e - കന്ദീശാ ആലാഹാ : Qandīšā alāhā with special 'Coda'. Poulose Pallikkara. Alangad
- AP 252F - Qandisa with Coda. The Pulikottil Priests (1970)
- AP 273 - Qandīšā alāhā (Trisagion in Syriac) ; During Qurbana at St. Thomas Syro Malabar Church Connecticut, USA. : Revival of syriac to reaffirm identity - A north American story.
- AP 327 - Qandisa alaha ( കന്തീശാ ആലാഹാ) Trisagion in Syriac, By Joseph Palackal, CMI.