AP 140 to 131
Puqdankon during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Puqdankon during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York.
|Place of Recording||St. Stanislaus Kostka Church, Maspeth, New York|
|Date of Recording||28 April 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
Qandiśā Alāhā during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York
Bilingual Syro Malabar Qurbana (English/Syriac) at St. Stanislaus Kostka Church, Maspeth, NY. On the occasion of telebration of the 40th anniversary of Ordination of Fr. Joseph Palackal, CMI. 28 April 2019. The choir is led by Eileen Hayes. See full video
- AP 3e - Melody of Puqdānkōn. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 62a - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Puqdānkōn
- AP 65 - Major Archbishop George Cardinal Alencherry sings Puqdankon at the Basilica of National Shrine, Washington, D. C.
- AP 65a - Puqdankon. Music practice in New Jersey for Qurbana at the Basilica of National Shrine, Washington, D. C.
- AP 70b - Puqdānkōn. Solemn Qurbana by Fr. George Plathottam
- AP 80a - Puqdankon in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 95 - Qurbana begins with Puqdankon at St. Jude Syro Malabar Church, Virginia, USA.
- AP 140f - Puqdankon (requiem melody)
- AP 165-1 - Puqdankon. Fr. Saji Mattathil