AP 150 to 141
Qandisa alaha during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Qandisa alaha during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston.
|Place of Recording||Syro Malabar National Convertion at Hilton Convention center, Houstan , Texas, USA|
|Date of Recording||1 August, 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
Yet another proud moment for the faithful of SMC . Bilingual Qurbana is catching on and yes the enthusiasm of the youngsters is so heartwarming . Let me place on record my deepest appreciation for the sincere efforts and perseverance of Rev Palackal Ousep Kathanar in making this possible When a section of the SMC in Kerala is still unable to come to terms with the history , identity and unique Patrimony of the Church , St Thomas Diocese of Chicago stands tall as a beacon of hope . Lets pray that these videos would be watched by many and they would in turn get inspired to demand bilingual Qurbana in their Parishes Even as we edify ourselves in reclaiming our liturgical heritage , its a time for introspection as well. His Beatitude is unable to celebrate a Bilingual Qurbana in Ekm Angamaly Archdiocese for obvious reasons . For that matter even the Qurbana as decreed by the Holy Synod is an anathema for a section of the clergy and they indulge in wanton additions and deletions . However lets dream and hope for a day when the SMC - would stand united as a church of the East Syriac tradition enriching this great Catholic Communion - Amal Antony - August 15, 2019
- AP 2a - Fr. Charles Pyngot, C. M. I., sings 'Qandīšā alāhā'.
- AP 18e - The Sisters of St. Thomas sing the melody of Slotha for Qandīšā alāhā.
- AP 22a - The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Qandīšā alāhā (Trisagion in Syriac) with incipits in English.
- AP 25j - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Allahu Akbar and Qandisa Hailsana, a comparison.
- AP 30 - Sunday School Children sing Qandīšā alāhā/ kandisa alaha (Trisagion)
- AP 34 - Melody of "Qandīšā alāhā" (Trisagion) in Syriac, from the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar.
- AP 48c - Melody of Qandīšā alāhā Trisagion. Ammini John Anamthuruthil.
- AP 56d - Johny P. David plays Qandīšā alāhā on alto saxophone
- AP 60c - Cardinal George Alencherry sings the Trisagion, Qandīšā alāhā.
- AP 62i - Fr. Mathew Mattam sings the Trisagion, Qandīšā alāhā
- AP 62j - Slōthā (oration) after Qandīšā alāhā
- AP 64 - Qandīšā alāhā Trisagion in Syric during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 66a - Qandīšā alāhā. Practice session in New Jersey for Qurbana at the Basilica of National Shrine, Washington, D. C.
- AP 70j - Qandīšā alāhā. Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church
- AP 78d - Trisagion (Qandīšā alāhā)-Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80j - Qandīšā alāhā - trisagion in Syriac
- AP 82a - Qandīšā alāhā during trilingual mass in Germany. Holy Cross Church
- AP 86 - "Qandīšā alāhā," during the rite of priestly ordination of Rev Kevin Mundackal
- AP 97 - Qandīšā alāhā at Syro Malabar Church, Dallas, Texas, USA
- AP 99 - Qandīšā alāhā at St. Alphonsa Syro-Malabar Community, Southend at Sea,
- AP 119a - A different way of singing Qandīšā alāhā (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI
- AP 132b - Qandīšā alāhā during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York
- AP 165-9 - "Qandīšā alāhā". Trisagion. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 192 - Qandīšā alāhā and Covid-19. Syro Malabar children sing in Austin, Texas
- AP 211 / AP3-05 - Ranna Abro sings Qaddisa Alaha. The melody in the Chaldean Catholic Church.
- AP 252 - An example of a "Coda" to 'Qandīšā alāhā' by Mr. Paulose Pallikkara, Alangad.
- AP 252a - A different way of singing Qandīšā alāhā. (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI.
- AP 252b - A different Coda for Qandīšā alāhā. Fr Sebastian Sankoorikal.
- AP 252c - Introducing Coda for Qandīšā alāhā for the first time in America.
- AP 252d - Yet another coda for Qandīšā alāhā. Houston, Texas.
- AP 252e - കന്ദീശാ ആലാഹാ : Qandīšā alāhā with special 'Coda'. Poulose Pallikkara. Alangad
- AP 252F - Qandisa with Coda. The Pulikottil Priests (1970)
- AP 273 - Qandīšā alāhā (Trisagion in Syriac) ; During Qurbana at St. Thomas Syro Malabar Church Connecticut, USA. : Revival of syriac to reaffirm identity - A north American story.
- AP 327 - Qandisa alaha ( കന്തീശാ ആലാഹാ) Trisagion in Syriac, By Joseph Palackal, CMI. Videos Related to Syro Malabar Convention in Houston
- AP 143 - Qandisa alaha during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston.
- AP 144 - Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
- AP 145 - Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
- AP 323 - Reclaim Syriac to Reaffirm Identtity of Syro Malabar Christians - Joseph Palackal
- AP 325 - Syriac Version of the Lord's Prayer before Communion: Joseph Palackal CMI