AP 330 to 321
Fr. CYRIL THAYYIL and Malpan GEORGE PLATHOTTAM
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Fr. CYRIL THAYYIL and Malpan GEORGE PLATHOTTAM|
|Place of Recording||Webinar on Suriyani Sabhayude Sangeetha Thanima|
|Date of Recording||1 June 2022|
|Video Segment (s)||
INTRODUCTION to SYRIAC CHANTS AND LITURGY: Fr. Cyril Thayyil pays homage to his Guru Malpan George Plathottam for the guidance to the Syric chants heritage! Extract from the introductory address during the Webinar on Suriyani Sabhayude Sangeetha Thanima by Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI. (1 June, 2022)Keywords : #cyrilthayyil #georgeplathottam #staugustinekadanad #shortsvideo #shortsfeed #shortfeeds #indianchurch #syriacchants #syriac #syriacheritage #syriactraditions #syriacliturgy #shortreels
- AP 85 - Etha Pus Lek. From Funeral services for priests. lead voice: Fr. Cyril Thayyil
- AP 92 - Fr. Cyril Thayyil Chants the Institution narrative in Syriac
- AP 111 - Turgama (interpretative song): Fr Cyril Thayyil and Fr Joseph Kizhakkekkutt
- AP 122 - Fr Cyril Thayyil. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Koovappadam, Kochi
- AP 154 - Fr Cyril Thayyil: A Promise to the future of Syriac chants in India
- AP 155a - Fr. Cyril Thayyil sings "O Desdamman," Turgama before Epistle
- AP 155b - Fr. Cyril Thayyil. "Oh damahaimaneen," Turgama for Evangelion
- AP 156 - Fr Cyril Thayyil: Solemn Qurbana in Syriac at Kuravilangad
- AP 248 - QAMBEL MARAN By Fr. CYRIL THAYYIL at the tomb of Mar Joseph Kariattil on 9.9.21
- AP 251 - Fr. Cyril Thayyil in conversation with the Alangad Syriac Choir
- AP 252 - An example of a "Coda" to 'Qandisa Alaha' by Mr. Paulose Pallikkara, Alangad.
- AP 70 - Fr. George Plathottam. Solemn sung Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 81 - "Etha Pus lek" from funeral services for priests in the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 81a - "Witawangunnen." Funeral services for priests in the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 140 - A Golden treasure from Fr. George Plathottam: Syriac chants from the Office .
- AP 245 - ലിസം - Syriac East Meets Latin West. Intercultural Music during Syriac Qurbana.