AP 340 to 321
Awūn d’waśmayyā sung by the student-nuns at MOC, Kottayam, Kerala
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Awūn d’waśmayyā sung by the student-nuns at MOC, Kottayam, Kerala|
|Place of Recording||Missionary Orientation Centre at Manganam, Kottayam, Kerala|
|Date of Recording||26 July 2023|
|Video Segment (s)||
Melody courtesy: Rooha Media • Avoon D'vashmayya | Syro Malabar | Ea... The Lord's prayer in Aramaic. Sung by the student-nuns at Missionary Orientation Centre at Manganam, Kottayam, Kerala. This was the prayer song before the Extension lecture on the Syriac chants of the Syro Malabar Church by Joseph J. Palackal, CMI, on 26 July 2023. Special thanks to Fr. Varghese Mattathil.
- AP 3a - Melody of Awūn d’waśmayyā. The Lord's prayer. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 4 - Awūn d'waśmayyā [Our Father in heaven]-Track 01- from Qambel Maran: Syriac Chants from South India
- AP 10a - Catherine teaches her sister Rebecca how to recite "Awūn d’waśmayyā" (Our Father).
- AP 10b - Catherine sings the Solemn form of the Lord's Prayer "Awūn d’waśmayyā" (Our Father) with Thrice Holy and Doxology.
- AP 21 - Recital of the Lord's Prayer in Syriac, "Awun d' wasmayya" by the First Holy Communion & Confirmation candidates.
- AP 23 - The First Communion children of St. Jude Syro Malabar Church in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Awun d’wasmayya", the Lord's Prayer in Syriac.
- AP 23a - The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Awun d’wasmayya", the Lord's Prayer in Syriac.
- AP 70aj - "Āwūn D’wašmayyā" The Lord’s Prayer
- AP 70ar - Awūn D’wašmayyā" Our Father
- AP 80d - Our Father with thrice holy. Awun d'wasmayya
- AP 165-37 - "Awun d'washmaya." Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 165-43 - Awun d'wsmayya. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 216 - आवून द'वशमय्या Our Father in Syriac, with Hindi transliteration and translation.
- AP 285 - ആവൂൻ ദ്വശ്മയ്യാ/Awun d wasmayya (Our Father in heaven) : Analytical Study
- AP 287 - AWUN D' WASMAYYA at the location in Jerusalem where Jesus taught it.