AP 50 to 41
Melody of "Rahme Suqaanaa" from the rite of reconciliation Syriac.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Melody of "Rahme Suqaanaa" from the rite of reconciliation Syriac.|
|Place of Recording||Marth Mariam ("Lady Mary; St. Mary's Church), Kuravilangad, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.|
|Date of Recording||live on Friday, 5 July 2013.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Melody of "Rahme Suqaanaa" from the rite of reconciliation Syriac, in the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church.
Solemn Qurabana in Syriac is celebrated at this Church every first Friday of the month. Fr. Joseph Vadayattukuzhi (celebrant), P. M. Benedy Ponmalakkunnel (vocal, drum), K. J. John Koyikkal (triangle, vocal), Chander Mathew Thannikkal (harmonium, vocal), Ouseppachan Koikkal (violin).
- AP 6m - Dr. Jacob Vellian sings "Rahme Suqaanaa." Rite of reconciliation in Syro Malabar Qurbana.
- AP 15g - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt sings "Rahme Suqaanaa"
- AP 20 - Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal leading the reconciliation rite Rahme Suqaanaa, in Syriac during Mass in Malayalam.
- AP 50a - "Rahme Suqaana" from the rite of reconciliation in the Syro Malabar Qurbana.
- AP 51e - Melody of "Rahme Suqaanaa" Rite of Reconciliation on Pesaha Thursday .
- AP52n - Melody of “Rahme Suqaanaa”, from the reconciliation rite in the solemn Qurbana.
- AP 54n - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram. Melody of “Rahme šūqānâ” (the reconciliation rite).
- AP 70ah - Rahme Šūqānaā Rite Of Reconcilitation
- AP 80x - “Rahme Šūqānâ” Rite Of Reconciliation in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 165-35 - "Rahme Suqaana." Rite of reconciliation. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 288 - Rare melodies from the Syro Malabar Requiem Qurbana in Syriac.