AP 70 to 61
Puqdankon.Music practice for Qurbana.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Puqdankon.Music practice for Qurbana.|
|Place of Recording||Basilica of National Shrine, Washington, D. C.|
|Date of Recording||07 Sept 2013|
|Video Segment (s)||
"Puqdaankon" (Syriac, "Your mandate"). Music practice for the solemn celebration of the Syro-Malabar Qurbana at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception (http://nationashrine.com), Washington, D. C., on 7 September 2013. The regional practice for singers (Diocesan Youth Apostolate of the Syro-Malabar Catholic Diocese of Chicago) from the Tristate area was held at the Blessed John Paul II SyroMalabar Mission in Garfield, NJ, under the leadership of Dr. Joseph Palackal (http://TheCMSIndia.org/palackal.html) and George Thaila (composers). 19 July 2013. George Thaila sings the Celebrant's part.
Communication between Dr. Joseph J. Palackal and the Major Archbishop's office in Kochi regarding the introduction of "Puqdaanakon" and "Qaddisa Alaaha" in the Solemn celebration of Qurbana in English at the National Shrine and Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, Washington DC, on 07 Sept 2013 - http://thecmsindia.org/StaticFiles/do... Delix Alex Joseph: Choir Master and Keyboardist. Alvin George: Violin. Recorded and edited by Delix Alex Joseph. See a recording of this chant at the celebration at the National Shrine on 7 September 2013:
- AP 3e - Melody of Puqdānkōn. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 62a - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Puqdānkōn
- AP 65 - Major Archbishop George Cardinal Alencherry sings Puqdankon at the Basilica of National Shrine, Washington, D. C.
- AP 70b - Puqdānkōn. Solemn Qurbana by Fr. George Plathottam
- AP 80a - Puqdankon in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 95 - Qurbana begins with Puqdankon at St. Jude Syro Malabar Church, N. Virginia, USA
- AP 132a - Puqdankon during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York
- AP 140f - Puqdankon (requiem melody)
- AP 165-1 - Puqdankon. Fr. Saji Mattathil