Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 110 to 101
AP 110 to 101
Sagdinan mar. at First communion. Northern Virginia.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title|| Sagdinan mar. at First communion. Northern Virginia
|Place of Recording||St, Jude Syro Malabar Catholic Church, Northern Virginia, USA.|
|Date of Recording||26 May 2018|
|Video Segment (s)||
Sagdīnan mār. at First communion. Northern Virginia
First communion celebration begins with the famous Chirstological hymn in Syriac, Sagdīnan mār. St, Jude Syro Malabar Catholic Church, Northern Virginia, USA. 26 May 2018. We are grateful to Fr. Justin Puthuseery, Vicar, for granting permission to post this video on our channel.
- AP 6j - Dr. Jacob Vellian sings the mMelody of "Sagdeenan maar."
- AP 25f - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Melody of “Sagdeenan maar”.
- AP 79 - Sagdinan Mar: A unique Syriac chant (Christological)
- AP 91 - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt sings "Sagdīnan mār"
- AP 98 - Dr. Joseph J. Palackal teaches the choir members, the aramaic chant "Sagdinan Mar"
- AP 107e - Fr. Thomas Kalayil, CMI on "Sagdinan mar"
- AP 113 - Dr. Thomas Kalayil, CMI, speaks On "Sagdinan Mar," the Christological hymn
- AP 134 - Sagdinan mar" in Toronto, Canada
- AP 146 - Practice session for bilingual Qurbana at National Convention in Houston, Texas
- AP 179 - Papputty Master (Violin instrumental track)
- AP 196 - Ramsha Mariam Payyappilly sings syriac chant
- AP 243 - Children Group sings at St Jude Syro Malabar Catholic Church
- AP 315 - The ESSENCE of SAGDINAN MAR - by Joseph Palackal, CMI