Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 150 to 141
AP 150 to 141
Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
|Place of Recording||Syro Malabar National Convertion at Hilton Convention center, Houstan , Texas, USA|
|Date of Recording||1 August, 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
This was one of the most memorable moments of this Qurbana! To hear the words of consecration in the language of our Lord... It felt like I was there on the night of Passover with the disciples.- Sebastian S - August 14, 2019
Videos related to Awdinan Mar - Institution narrative
- AP 6K - Dr. Jacob Vellian sings the style of chanting the words of Institution.
- AP 15A - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt chants the Institution Narrative in Syriac.
- AP 25P - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Solemn chanting of the Institution narrative in Syriac.
- AP 50B - Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the Institution Narrative in Syriac.
- AP 54K - Fr. Jose P Kottaram in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
- AP 70AC - Institiution Narrative in Syriac from the Solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 80U - Institution Narrative in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 92 - Fr. Cyril Thayyil Chants the Institution narrative in Syriac.
- AP 165-26 - "Awdinan Mar." Institution narrative. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 341 - Institution Narrative in Malayalam and Syriac. A return to the recent past
- AP 90 - Young Syro Malabar Catholics getting comfortable with bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 132 - Syriac chants from bilingual Qurbana at Jubilee mass.
- AP 135 - Bilingual Qurbana in New Jersey, USA.
- AP 136 - Bilingual Qurbana at Ukranian Cathedral, London.
- AP 137a - Bilingual Holy, Holy, Holy (Malayalam/Syriac), Dallas, USA.
- AP 149 - Bilingual Nuptial Qurbana: wedding of Anija and George Njarakunnel.
- AP 151 - Francesca Pulicken in attendance at the practice session for bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 153 - Bilingual Qurbana at Sacred Heart Church, Glendale, New York.
- AP 191 - Five-hundred children preparing for bilingual (English/Syriac )Qurbana.
- AP 201 - Bishop Mar Thomas Tharayil: Syriac Hymns and Kyananas during Bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 215 - Bishop Thomas Tharayi: Bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 217 - Sunil and Seena : Bilingual Nuptial Qurbana. A historic event.
- AP 249 - SYRO MALABAR QURBANA. ENGLISH/SYRIAC. Fr. JOSEPH J PALACKAL, CMI , UK. 2015
- AP 142 - Ann Lia Wilson Sings a post-communion song in Syriac. Music Ecumenism.
- AP 143 - Qandisa alaha during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston.
- AP 145 - Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
- AP 323 - Reclaim Syriac to Reaffirm Identtity of Syro Malabar Christians - Joseph Palackal
- AP 325 - Syriac Version of the Lord's Prayer before Communion: Joseph Palackal CMI