Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 40 to 31
AP 40 to 31
Melody of "Laaku Maara." Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Melody of "Laaku Maara." Resurrection hymn in Syriac.|
|Place of Recording||Marth Mariam ("Lady Mary; St. Mary's Church), Kuravilangad, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.|
|Date of Recording||live on Friday, 5 July 2013.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Melody of "Laaku maaraa" Resurrection hymn from the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church.Recorded live on Friday, 5 July 2013, at Marth Mariam ("Lady Mary; St. Mary's Church), Kuravilangad, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.
- AP 3b - Melody of the Resurrection hymn, Lāku Mārā. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 29 - Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".
- AP 52k - Melodies of “U al appay” and “Laaku Maaraa.” Chanting of slotha (prayer) followed by the Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 62g - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Lāku Mārā Resurrection Hymn;
- AP 64a - Laku Mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 78e - Lāku Mārā.- Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80h - Lakumara - Resurrectioh hymn in Syriac
- AP 82b - Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual qurbana.
- AP 145 - Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
- AP 165-7 - "Lakumara" Resurrection Hymn. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 225 - A Second Melody of the Resurrection Hymn, Laku Mara.Fr. G. Nellikat .