Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 100 to 91
AP 100 to 91
The aramaic chant "Sagdinan Mar"
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title|| The aramaic chant "Sagdinan Mar".
|Place of Recording||Birmingham, England|
|Date of Recording||16-July-2018|
|Video Segment (s)||
"Sagdinan Mar" in Birmingham, England - Dr. Joseph J. Palackal teaches the choir members, the aramaic chant "Sagdinan Mar"
- AP 6j - Dr. Jacob Vellian sings the mMelody of "Sagdeenan maar."
- AP 25f - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Melody of “Sagdeenan maar”.
- AP 79 - Sagdinan Mar: A unique Syriac chant (Christological)
- AP 91 - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt sings "Sagdīnan mār"
- AP 101 - Sagdīnan mār. at First communion. Northern Virginia
- AP 107e - Fr. Thomas Kalayil, CMI on "Sagdinan mar"
- AP 113 - Dr. Thomas Kalayil, CMI, speaks On "Sagdinan Mar," the Christological hymn
- AP 134 - Sagdinan mar" in Toronto, Canada
- AP 146 - Practice session for bilingual Qurbana at National Convention in Houston, Texas
- AP 179 - Papputty Master (Violin instrumental track)
- AP 196 - Ramsha Mariam Payyappilly sings syriac chant
- AP 243 - Children Group sings at St Jude Syro Malabar Catholic Church
- AP 315 - The ESSENCE of SAGDINAN MAR - by Joseph Palackal, CMI