AP 10 to 1
Awūn d'waśmayyā [Our Father in heaven]
Track 01- from Qambel Maran
Syriac Chants from South India
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Awūn d'waśmayyā [Our Father in heaven]-Track 01- from Qambel Maran: Syriac Chants from South India|
|Place of Recording||PAN Records, Netherlands|
|Date of Recording||2002|
|Video Segment (s)||AP 4a to 4z and 4AA|
Awun d'wasmayya (Our Father in Heaven). Solemn form of the Lord's Prayer with Thrice holy ("qaddis-qaddis-qaddisat" ) and doxology (For Thine is the Kingdom...) from the Chaldean rite of the Syro-Malabar Church.
From the CD titled “Qambel Maran: Syriac Chants from South India” http://christianmusicologicalsocietyofindia.com/qambel-maran-syriac-chants
Song: Awun d'wasmayya (Our Father in Heaven) Album: Qambel Maran: Syriac Chants from South India Artistes: Fr. Probus Perumalil CMI (celebrant) Lonappan Arackal - Vocal, Triangle Joseph M. Olikkal - Harmonium
Recorded in Kerala, South India, in 1999 and 2000. Recorded and annotated by Joseph J. Palackal http://christianmusicologicalsocietyofindia.com/personalities/joseph-palackal
Publisher: PAN Records (Netherlands), PAN 2085 First edition: 2002. Reprint: 2009. Indian edition 2013.
To listen to the English version of this chant composed by Joseph J. Palackal and George Thaila (2007), visit http://youtu.be/po2UNKmzAa8
- AP 4a - Hallel hallel [Praise, praise] -Track 02
- AP 4b - Iśo māran m'śihā [Lord Jesus Christ] -Track 03
- AP 4c - Mārya kolhōn hāwbai [Lord, all my faults]-Track 04
- AP 4d - B'endān saprā [In the morning] Track 05
- AP 4e - Esthappānōs [St. Stephen] Track 06
- AP 4f - Brīk hannānā¯ [Blessed is the merciful one] - Track 07
- AP 4g - Etpan al slōţā [Turn to the prayer] Track 08
- AP 4h - Tāw n'yaqar [Come, let us honor] Track 09
- AP 4i - Slīwā dahwā lan [The Cross that became for us] Track 10
- AP 4j - O dezdamman īnja [O you who are invited] Track 11
- AP 4k - K'ţāwā rambā [The great book] Track 12
- AP 4l - "Ślām lēk maryam [Hail Mary] Track 13
- AP 4n - Lā tekre lāk [Do not be sorry] Track 16
- AP 4o - B'had min yawmīn [On one of the days] Track 17
- AP 4q - Quryēlaisōn [Lord, have mercy] Track 19-
- AP 4r - Hā qes slīwā [Behold the wood of the Cross] Track 20
- AP 4s - Śanbah leśān [Praise, my tongue] Track 21
- AP 4t - Kollan daśnē [Let us all offer; Syriac of `Pange lingua' by St. Thomas Aquinas] Track 22
- AP 4u - Tā lāk ruhā [Come O Spirit] Track 23
- AP 4v - Ślām lēk [Hail to you Mary] Track 24
- AP 4w - Bar maryam [Son of Mary] Track 25
- AP 4x - Lak mar yawsep.- Track 26.
- AP 4y - "Sabbah l'marya." Track 27
- AP 4z - "Hadmin ire." Track 28
- AP AA - "B'eda d'yawman." Track 29
- AP 3a - Melody of Awūn d’waśmayyā. The Lord's prayer. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 10a - Catherine teaches her sister Rebecca how to recite "Awūn d’waśmayyā" (Our Father).
- AP 10b - Catherine sings the Solemn form of the Lord's Prayer "Awūn d’waśmayyā" (Our Father) with Thrice Holy and Doxology.
- AP 21 - Recital of the Lord's Prayer in Syriac, "Awun d' wasmayya" by the First Holy Communion & Confirmation candidates.
- AP 23 - The First Communion children of St. Jude Syro Malabar Church in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Awun d’wasmayya", the Lord's Prayer in Syriac.
- AP 23a - The St. Jude Syro Malabar Church choir in Northern Virginia, USA, learn "Awun d’wasmayya", the Lord's Prayer in Syriac.
- AP 70aj - "Āwūn D’wašmayyā" The Lord’s Prayer
- AP 70ar - Awūn D’wašmayyā" Our Father
- AP 80d - Our Father with thrice holy. Awun d'wasmayya
- AP 165-37 - "Awun d'washmaya." Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 165-43 - Awun d'wsmayya. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 216 - आवून द'वशमय्या Our Father in Syriac, with Hindi transliteration and translation.
- AP 285 - ആവൂൻ ദ്വശ്മയ്യാ/Awun d wasmayya (Our Father in heaven) : Analytical Study
- AP 287 - AWUN D' WASMAYYA at the location in Jerusalem where Jesus taught it.
- AP 119 - Solemn Syriac Qurbana . Fr. Probus Perumalil, CMI. A musical treasure.
- AP 119a - A different way of singing Qandisa Alaha (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI.
- AP 126 - Syriac chants from the Benediction. Fr. Probus Perumalil, CMI.
- AP 179 (a)- "Lessons:" secular music in sacred space during the Syriac era.
- AP 252a - A different way of singing Qandisa Alaha (pre 1962 Missal). Fr. Perumalil CMI.
- AP 11-7 - "Qambel Maran" Fr. Abel, CMI sings syriac chants
- AP 15e - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt speaks about Joseph Palackal and his CD "Qambel Maran"
- AP 24 - Marianne Thaila in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
- AP 57 - Bilingual singing of Qambel Maran.
- AP 62ff - Melody of “qambel Maran”
- AP 140c - Melody of Qambel Maran (Fr. George Plathottam)
- AP 239(228) - Qambel Maran, കമ്പെൽ മാറൻ: Syriac Chant by Fr. Paul Kodamullil
- AP 248(237) - QAMBEL MARAN By Fr. CYRIL THAYYIL at the tomb of Mar Joseph Kariattil on 9.9.21
- AP 284 - Qambel Maran - A musical study. Webinar organized by MarThoma Marggam.