Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 160 to 151
AP 160 to 151
Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Elanji.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Elanji.
|Place of Recording||Peter and Paul Church, Elanji, Pala Eparchy|
|Date of Recording||28 June , 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
AP 155a and AP 155b
Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Elanji
St. Peter and St. Paul Church, Elanji. 28 June 2019.
Video Segment (s)
- AP 35 - "Suwha lawaa." Commemoration hymn from the solemn Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 38 - Alleluia from the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church in Syriac.
- AP 52a - Melody of "U al ar'a" (And on earth). Syriac translation of 'Gloria in Excelsis Deo'. From the solemn Qurbana in Syriac in the Syro Malabar Church before 1962.
- AP 52c - Sebastian Menachery sings and speaks about the chant, 'Barek Maar" (Bless O Lord) from solemn celebration of Qurbana in Syriac in the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 52e - Melody of "M’haymneenan" from the Creed In Syriac during solemn celebration of Qurbana. Probabaly composed in Kerala
- AP 52m - Melody of "Ahai Qambel." which is the deacon's invitation to receive the holy communion from the Solemn Qurbana.
- AP 52n - Melody of “Rahme Suqaanaa”, from the reconciliation rite in the solemn Qurbana.
- AP 54f - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings "Thaibūthe d’māran īšōmišīhâ." Blessing and the Salutation and dialogue in solemn Qurbana: Syriac and Malayalam versions.
- AP 54g - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings two melodies of “Kad qāyēn” - the introduction to "Holy, Holy Holy" in solemn Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 54h - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings "Yāēmār b’kōl yāwmīn" which is the slotha (prayer) before the Huthamma (final blessing) on Sundays in Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 62cc - Melody of Final Blessing in Solemn Qurbana
- AP 70 - Fr. George Plathottam. Solemn sung Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 70h - Lākāu Mārā. Resurrection hymn from Syro Malabar Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 70n - Alleluia from Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Celebrant: Fr. George Plathottam.
- AP 80 - Solemn sung Qurbana (Syriac). Msgr. Jacob Vellian
- AP 80c - "Thesbohtha l'alāhā" (Glory to God) Excerpt from Solemn Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 96 - Solemn Sung Qurbana in Syriac at Irinjalakkuda
- AP 100 - A Historic Event - Solemn Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 119 - Solemn Syriac Qurbana . Fr. Probus Perumalil, CMI. A musical treasure
- AP 122 - Fr Cyril Thayyil. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Koovappadam, Kochi
- AP 156 - Fr Cyril Thayyil: Solemn Qurbana in Syriac at Kuravilangad
- AP 157 - Fr. George Nellikkatt: Solemn Qurbana in Syriac
- AP 165 - Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Fr. Saji Mattathil, Fr. Joseph Pathil
- AP 172 - Fr Paul Kodamullil. Solemn Syriac Qurbana. Pre-1962 version
- AP 175 - Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac (pre-1962 version)