Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 40 to 31
AP 40 to 31
"Suwha lawaa".Commemoration hymn from the solemn Qurbana in Syriac.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||"Suwha lawaa".Commemoration hymn from the solemn Qurbana in Syriac.|
|Place of Recording||Marth Mariam ("Lady Mary; St. Mary's Church), Kuravilangad, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.|
|Date of Recording||live on Friday, 5 July 2013.|
|Video Segment (s)||
"Suwha lawaa." Commemoration hymn from the solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Recorded live on Friday, 5 July 2013, at Marth Mariam ("Lady Mary; St. Mary's Church), Kuravilangad, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.
- AP 15b - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt Sings "Suwha l’awaa" (Commemoration hymn) in three tunes
- AP 25d - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Melodies of “Suwha lawaa” for solemn Mass and requiem Mass.
- AP 50 - Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the celebrant's part of Suwha l'aawa in Syriac, and the congregation sings its part in Malayalam
- AP 52g - Aramaic Project-52G. Melody of the "Suwha l’awaa" the commemoration hymn in Syriac.
- AP 54a - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram. Melody of “Šuwha lawā.” Commemoration hymn.
- AP 70v - Commemoration hymn, "Sūwhālawā" from Syriac Qurbana
- AP 80q - Commemoration Hymn- Suwha alaha in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 222(211) - Minor Doxology in East Syrc: Suwha Lawa/ Glory be