Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 50 to 41
AP 50 to 41
Melody of "Kollan Dasne" (Pange Lingua). Ammini John Anamthuruthil.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Melody of "Kollan Dasne" (Pange Lingua). Ammini John Anamthuruthil.
|Place of Recording||St. Mary's Church (aka Suriyanippally), Palluruthy, Kochi.( Diocese of Ernakulam-Angamaly.)|
|Date of Recording||28 July 2014|
|Video Segment (s)||
Ammini John Anamthuruthil in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal. Recorded at St. Mary's Church (aka Suriyanippally, Palluruthy, Kochi). Diocese of Ernakulam-Angamaly. 28 July 2014.
- AP 4t - Kollan daśnē [Let us all offer; Syriac of `Pange lingua' by St. Thomas Aquinas] Track 22 from Qambel Maran: Syriac Chants from South India
- AP 25o - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Melody of “Kollan dasne.” Syriac translation of Tantum Ergo.
- AP 51b - Melody of "Kollan Dasne" From Syriac Translation Of the Benediction hymn Tantum Ergo.
- AP 52b - A unique melody of "Kollan dasne."
- AP 56c - Johny P. David plays Kollan dašne with instrumental accompaniment.
- AP 241 - Syriac East meets Latin West Part 1: Sambah Lesan & Kollan Dasne