Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 50 to 41
AP 50 to 41
"Suwhalaawa." Bilingual singing in Syriac and Malayalam. Commemoration Hymn
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||"Suwhalaawa." Bilingual singing in Syriac and Malayalam. Commemoration Hymn|
|Place of Recording||St. Joseph's Church, Kadavanthara, Ernakulam, Kerala.|
|Date of Recording||10 October 2015.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the celebrant's part of Suwha l'aawa in Syriac, and the congregation sings its part in Malayalam, during the Syro Malabar Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 50a - "Rahme Suqaana" from the rite of reconciliation in the Syro Malabar Qurbana.
- AP 50b - Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the Institution Narrative in Syriac.
- AP 15b - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt Sings "Suwha l’awaa" (Commemoration hymn) in three tunes
- AP 25d - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Melodies of “Suwha lawaa” for solemn Mass and requiem Mass.
- AP 35 - "Suwha lawaa." Commemoration hymn from the solemn Qurbana in Syriac.
- AP 52g - Aramaic Project-52G. Melody of the "Suwha l’awaa" the commemoration hymn in Syriac.
- AP 54a - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram. Melody of “Šuwha lawā.” Commemoration hymn.
- AP 70v - Commemoration hymn, "Sūwhālawā" from Syriac Qurbana
- AP 80q - Commemoration Hymn- Suwha alaha in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 222(211) - Minor Doxology in East Syrc: Suwha Lawa/ Glory be
- AP 57 - Bilingual singing of Qambel Maran.
- AP 90 - Young Syro Malabar Catholics getting comfortable with bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 132 - Syriac chants from bilingual Qurbana at Jubilee mass.
- AP 132a - Puqdankon during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York.
- AP 132b - Qandiśā Alāhā during bilingual Qurbana at St. Stans, New York.
- AP 135 - Bilingual Qurbana in New Jersey, USA.
- AP 136 - Bilingual Qurbana at Ukranian Cathedral, London.
- AP 137a - Bilingual Holy, Holy, Holy (Malayalam/Syriac), Dallas, USA.
- AP 142 - Qandisa alaha during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston.
- AP 144 - Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
- AP 149 - Bilingual Nuptial Qurbana: wedding of Anija and George Njarakunnel.
- AP 151 - Francesca Pulicken in attendance at the practice session for bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 153 - Bilingual Qurbana at Sacred Heart Church, Glendale, New York.
- AP 191 - Five-hundred children preparing for bilingual (English/Syriac )Qurbana.
- AP 201 - Bishop Mar Thomas Tharayil: Syriac Hymns and Kyananas during Bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 215 - Bishop Thomas Tharayi: Bilingual Qurbana.
- AP 217 - Sunil and Seena : Bilingual Nuptial Qurbana. A historic event.
- AP 249 - SYRO MALABAR QURBANA. ENGLISH/SYRIAC. Fr. JOSEPH J PALACKAL, CMI , UK. 2015