Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 170 to 161
AP 170 to 161
Children take Syriac chants home.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Children take Syriac chants home.
|Place of Recording||Christ King Forane Church, Manimooly, Diocese of Mananthavady.|
|Date of Recording|
|Video Segment (s)||
- AP 7 - Paul Joy Vathappillil sings the Syriac hymn,"B'eda d'yawmaan" (On this festival day) in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- AP 10a - "Awun d’wasmayya" (Our Father in Heaven). Lord's Prayer.
- AP 10b - Catherine sings the Solemn form of the Lord's Prayer "Awun d’wasmayya" (Our Father in Heaven).
- AP 10c - Rebecca sings the syriac hymn "Talak Ruha" (Come O Spirit).
- AP 17 - Interview with Don Tom Francis.
- AP 26 - Children's Choir at Suriyanippally, Palluruthy, sings "B'eda d'yawmaan".
- AP 29 - Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".
- AP 30 - Sunday School Children sing Qandisa alaha/ kandisa alaha (Trisagion)
- AP 94 - Meera Mary Jacob, singing a Syriac Chant.
- AP 158 - Mar Walah (My Lord and my God) for Sunday School children.
- AP 159 - Three -year old Hansel Joseph sings Syriac chants.
- AP 166 - Children take over the conversation on Syriac chants.
- AP 185 - Catherine Felix plays the Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" (Son of Mary) on piano.
- AP 186 - Two young boys sing the Syriac alphabet.
- AP 188 - The joy of singing Syriac chant.
- AP 191 - Five-hundred children preparing for bilingual (English/Syriac )Qurbana.
- AP 192 - Qandisa Alaha and Covid-19. Syro Malabar children sing in Austin, Texas.
- AP 196 - Catechism through Syriac chants. Ramsha Mariam Payyappilly.
- AP 198 - Syriac chant to celebrate St. Thomas Day. Houston, Texas.
- AP 200 - Family entertainment with a Syriac song.
- AP 214 - Evelyn and Jerome Sijo Puthenpurackal, sing Marian Hymn
- AP 254 - EMMA LIZ ROBIN: An asset to the SYRO Malabar Church in the USA.